The Panchakarma Diploma Course is designed to equip students with a deep understanding of Panchakarma principles, therapies, and techniques. The course will consist of theoretical and practical modules, allowing students to develop both theoretical knowledge and hands-on experience. The curriculum will cover the following key areas:
- Introduction to Ayurveda and Panchakarma
- Fundamentals of Panchakarma therapies
- Anatomy and physiology relevant to Panchakarma
- Ayurvedic pharmacology and herbology
- Preparation and administration of Panchakarma treatments
- Therapeutic lifestyle practices
- Ethics and professionalism in Panchakarma practice
The Panchakarma Diploma Course will have a duration of 6 months, comprising of classroom teaching, practical sessions, and training opportunities.
Faculty and Infrastructure:
To ensure the highest quality of education, we will assemble a team of experienced Ayurvedic practitioners and experts specializing in Panchakarma therapy. They will serve as instructors and mentors for the students throughout the course. We will also invest in creating a state-of-the-art Panchakarma center within our hospital premises, complete with treatment rooms, herbal pharmacies, and modern equipment necessary for Panchakarma therapies.
15,000/- (INR fifteen thousand only) which can be paid in 2 instalments
Upon successful completion of the Panchakarma Diploma Course, students will receive a diploma certifying their proficiency in Panchakarma therapies. The diploma will be awarded by the Glocal University.