Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (B.A.M.S.)
- Course Duration: 4 ½ years + 1 year Rotatory Internship
- Admission Procedure : Through NEET UG Entrance Test conducted by UP Government
- Entry Qualification : Any examination equivalent to H.S.C. / (10+2) examination, of any recognized Board/ University after 12 years of study. 50% in PCB for general category and 40% for reserved category.
Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery is a graduate degree. B.A.M.S is the shortened form of Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery. The program is having a duration of 4 ½ years including a one-year internship program. The Central Council of Indian Medicine observes Indian Ayurvedic Education. CCIM is a statutory Central Government Body. Once an aspirant completes the B.A.M.S program, they will be known as ‘Ayurvedacharya’. The syllabus of this course is a mixture of integrated topics of modern medicine and traditional Ayurveda.
Eligibility Criteria for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery
The qualification needed for the B.A.M.S program is a pass in an intermediate program with Chemistry, Biology, Physics, and Sanskrit. The candidate must pass +2 from a recognized board. The minimum age limit is 17 years.
Through NEET Entrance Test conducted by Government
List Of Documents for AYUSH Counselling / Reporting
- Aadhar Card *
- Class 10th Marksheet *
- Class 10th Passing Certificate *
- Class 12th Marksheet *
- Migration Certificate / Character Certificate
- Class 12th Passing Certificate *
- Passport Size photo (pdf/jpg) *
- Signature on white paper (pdf/jpg) *
- NEET Admit Card
- NEET Scorecard *
- Domicile Certificate *
- Caste / Category Certificate *
- Disability Certificate, if applicable
- Cancelled Cheque (required for Account details during registration) *
* Star marked documents are compulsory